The following is a list of registration forms and schedules for various activities for children and adults of St. Luke’s congregation.
Some forms can be filled out, saved and returned as an email attachment. As a first step, always save the form locally on your computer.
Members are asked to submit changes in their personal information to the church office:
Member Care Forms:
Parents are asked to use these registration forms for children’s activities:
- Sunday School & Children’s Choirs Registration Form (New Families)
- Sunday School & Children’s Choirs Registration Form (Returning Families)
- Permission to Participate
- Medical Emergency Info
- Emergency Instructions
- Growing in Grace Goals and Objectives
- Life-Long Learning Plan
Worship Leaders: Sign Up or View Online
Adult Choirs Schedules:
- Sanctuary Choir Schedule Fall 2017
- Chamber Choir Schedule Fall 2017
- Celebration Ringers Schedule Fall 2017
Sunday Night Suppers Join your friends. Sign Up Online.